Protection for your Customers and better Results for your company
Fraud Prevention has a broader objective than just to avoid financial losses, it is a tool to improve customer experience and increase customer satisfaction. As the global leader in providing the best customer experience, Teleperformance has a structured solution to help our clients regarding the Fraud Prevention Management.
The process consists on analyzing purchases that are possible fraud risks and confirming their authenticity.
• ANALYTICS - responsible for strategy definition based on customer behavior profiles to create the rules in the fraud prevention system.
• FRAUD MONITORING - analyzes the alerts generated by the fraud prevention system with high risk of being fraudulent.
• CUSTOMER INTERACTION - contacts customer to confirm the authenticity of the transactions and proactively gets in touch with customers that have been gone through a fraud process, to offer help, tips, and procedures in order to generate customer satisfaction and increase customer retention.
Hiring Process – Expertise on hiring teams with analytical capability and good communication skills to work towards fraud avoidance;
People Development – career path through front and back-office due to operational integration, with motivational bonus plans focused on quantitative and qualitative results;
Training - Teleperformance has developed a Back-office Fraud Prevention Center of Excellence where all new account managers are required to be trained and certified, before their program goes live;
The process goal is to reduce financial losses and avoid customer churn. The perfect balance to establish an efficient fraud prevention process is based on a high level of purchases approved and a low level of unidentified fraud occurrences all handled within a short analysis time;
High-end technology supporting process integration:
Fraud Prevention-System – is a neural model system with parameters set by the Analytics team based on customer behavior profiles. It generates alerts to suspicious transactions, which are further investigated by the back-office;
Workflow tool – manages the customer data and all the demand history, and controls the process flow through both the front and back-office.
• Protection - proactively protects customer payment cards from fraudulent transactions and maintains privacy for personal identifiable information;
• Satisfaction - increases customer satisfaction and retention by avoiding fraud problems, protecting your brand and credibility;
• Integration - an additional component to your anti-fraud strategy provided by a single partner that can manage analytics solution, front and back-office operations.